We pride ourselves on service
Hutt Valley 04 527 0020
Wellington 04 974 6460
Kapiti 04 212 4444
Tenancy Agreement – Tenant Application Form
If you are looking to rent a property in the Wellington, Lower Hutt or Upper Hutt regions, we can assist you to find a property which will meet your criteria.
The following steps briefly describe our property tenanting process:
- Please browse our properties for rent to see what we currently have available.
- Contact us via our website to make an appointment or via TradeMe to meet and view the inside of the properties which appeal to you. Please send through details about what property you want to view including your full name, age, occupation, contact details and who the tenants will be.
- We will then get back to you with viewing times for the property you are interested in.
- Once you have seen a rental property you are interested in we will undertake a thorough credit and reference checking process and a decision will be made on the most suitable applicant for any property. If you want to be considered, please fill in our tenancy application form.
- If you are the successful applicant, we will arrange for you to sign a standard Tenancy Agreement and associated forms.
- You will be required to pay the first two weeks rent and the bond (equivalent of four weeks rent). You will also have to pay an Agency fee equivalent to one weeks rent plus GST. Payment of the first two weeks rent, bond and Agency fee is required before the keys to the property will be handed over.
- At the time you take occupancy of the rental property we will arrange for keys to be available for collection at the commencement of the tenancy.
If you have any questions please get in touch via our contact us page.